123.hp.com/dj3630 – HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/dj3630 is designed to be a lightweight and flexible printer used in small offices in particular. Your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer is designed to operate so discreetly that practically anywhere you can print, copy and scan from. HP DeskJet 3630 Copier can load up to 60 sheets in the Input Tray and can hold up to 25 sheets in the Output Tray in return. Your HP DeskJet 3630 comes with Print Forward Design which improves the speed and quality of printing. Your DeskJet Copier includes both an HP Tri-color and an HP Black Ink Cartridge that delivers a high yield on pictures, flyers and documents printing.
123.hp.com dj3630 Printer comes with a control panel equipped with simple buttons and icons to conveniently configure print, copy, and scan tasks. You can link your HP DeskJet copier to the Network via USB cable, Wireless, and Wi-Fi Direct. Now you can handle the Print task conveniently either via Network or without Network. 123 hp com dj3630 Wi-Fi Direct can be easily configured by simply pressing a button over the Control Panel. Using HP ePrint or AirPrint Software to print and search on the go, over Wi-Fi Direct. In addition, your HP DeskJet Copier has a Standard Wireless Connection that’s reliable on a Wi-Fi Safe System.
Description of the Control Panel
- Control Panel Monitor: is combined with LCD display with 9 buttons and 6 indicator lights
Wireless button and Light: shows wireless communication status for the copier. Some of the different status categories are the
- A Strong Blue Light indicates the Wireless communication readiness
- A Slow blinking light indicates an activated, yet synchronised, Wireless connexion on the network.
- Quick blinking light indicates disabled wireless connexion
- OFF Light shows an OFF Wireless link
- ON and the Light: Turn ON / OFF Printer Power
- ON button light: shows 3 forms of Service Status for Printers. If Power button Light Dimmed, your printer will be in Sleep mode, otherwise Blinking will indicate a print operation, or Quick Blinking will indicate error status
Wi-Fi Main button and light: shows the direct status of a Wi-Fi copier. Some of the different status categories are the
- A Strong Blue Light reveals Wi-Fi Direct ‘s readiness
- OFF Light shows a Direct Wi-Fi to be OFF
- A Slow blinking light indicates an activated, but non-synchronized, Wi-Fi Direct on network. Click Direct Wi-Fi button to confirm link
- A short blinking light indicates error in Wi-Fi Direct connection
- Cancel button: Stops operation current
- EPrint button and Light: signals that the Copier is ready for ePrint
- ON indicates that ePrint functionality is available on the Copier
- OFF means that ePrint operation on the Copier is disabled
- A slow blinking light indicates that ePrint functionality is allowed but not accessible
- Resume button and Light: Click the Print Job button to begin. Continue light reveals the copier is in error or warning status
- Start Copy Black: Click the button to start Black Copy Job
- Start Copy Color button: Press the Color Copy work initiator button
- Light and details button: suggests you can press the button to get support
- Ink Warning Light: shows the amount of the Ink in the Cartridges
- ON shows a missing or improperly mounted ink cartridge
- Flashing shows both the missing or poorly mounted ink cartridges
Unpack Setup and Install 123.hp.com/setup 3630 Printer:
- To initially set up your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer just unpack your 123 HP Printer from the box
- Break the bandages open and drop the wrapping on your printer
- Rip off the Printer Control Panel stickers
- Lift the Scanner Lid to open and remove the tapes
- Remove the tapes and interior packaging from the access door to the cartridge
- Remove the tapes and slip the pair of Paper Width guides to the edge of the Tray
- Loading paper tray with sheets HP A4
- The Paper Width Guides are calibrated accordingly to keep the Paper securely
- Power up your HP DeskJet 3630 Machine and Printer
- Connect your USB cable to the HP DeskJet 3630 now and wait until Windows Boot loads
- Link to the device now the other end of your USB cable
- Open the access door for cartridges and wait until the carriage is idle and silent
- Place your new Ink Cartridge and lock it within the cartridge tab
- Load HP DeskJet 3630 Setup Disk on your CD Drive
- To install HP DeskJet 3630 Program, open the Auto Setup and follow the on-screen instructions
- Extend the Performance Tray to meet your needs
- Print a Setup Test Page to complete
Auto-Off Printer Mode:
Auto Off Printer Mode is an energy-saving feature that turns the Copier OFF automatically if it remains disabled for 2 hours. You need to click the ON button at the top of your Control Panel to start up the HP DeskJet. And if your HP DeskJet Printer is disabled, it goes into sleep mode if it stays inactive for 5 minutes. To know about the Sleep Mode service, which is a dimmed light state, use the Power button Light in the Control Panel. Your HP DeskJet Copier comes out of Sleep Mode immediately if a process of printing , copying or scanning is performed. You may also use the Embedded Web Server to change the settings on Sleep Mode Time. Open the EWS in your web browser and select Configurations. Under Power Management section, press Energy Saving Mode. To set the time in the Sleep Mode, pick between 5, 10 and 15 minutes. Select File.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Software Setup
How to Install the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 Software in Windows OS:
Set the HP DeskJet Program Disk to your computer’s CD Drive. Open your folder CD Drive and perform Auto Setup. Follow the onscreen instructions and enter the appropriate printer name when prompted, and then click Ok. Proceed with the instructions and complete the Setup of HP DeskJet Program. To run the HP DeskJet 3630 Program, pick from the Windows Versions list.
- Windows 8.1: In Start menu, click the down arrow to pick the appropriate HP DeskJet Printer
- Windows 8: Click Start Menu and Right Click Start Menu empty room, Select All Apps and choose the appropriate HP DeskJet 3630 Printer icon
- Windows 7 , Windows Vista and Windows XP: Click the Start menu and select All Software Tab, select the HP tab and click on the Printer page. Pick and Open the HP DeskJet Printer you want
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Software Install and Setup on MAC OS:
Load the HP DeskJet Program Disk onto your Macintosh Computer’s CD Drive. Open the CD Drive from the connexion to the Disk drives and run the HP DeskJet System. Follow the instructions on the screen, and select Ok when prompted to enter the printer name. Proceed to completing the HP DeskJet Program Configuration instructions. Open the menu Tab, and press Print. Select Use or Print Use, and choose HP DeskJet 3630. To open the Print dialogue box click the Properties button. Select Print Assets, depending on your Macintosh OS:
- For Apple OS X v10.6: Click on the blue reveal triangle next to the Printer list to access the print options
- For Apple OS X Lion and Mountain Lion: Click on the Information button in your Print dialogue section to access the printing options
- Select Page Orientation, Size and Scaling Percentage etc. from the Print options menu, and then press Print
Turn OFF on Printer:
To toggle OFF 123.hp.com dj3630 Copier press the Power Button located at the top of your Control Panel. Wait before the Power Light indicator goes off and the Power Cord unplug. If you turn the HP DeskJet 3630 Printer OFF imperfectly, the Print Carriage can not return to its original location resulting in poor print quality and problems with the Cartridge.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Installation
HP DeskJet 3630 Printer provides creative, easy-to-set print solutions for different types of media. Ensure that your copier is linked via USB or Wireless to a Network. EPrint is a Web service that can submit documents through a Wi-Fi Direct Network to allow the Mobile Print functionality. You can also open the EWS Printer and set the level of security, rendering Firewall protection non-essential. In addition, the Start Copy Black, Start Copy Color and Resume button available in the Control Panel itself can be used to operate the Copier. Now you can finish your tasks of printing and copying immediately.
Install Web Services using Printer Control Panel:
To activate it, press and hold the ePrint button inside the Control Panel. A bright blue light indicates your ePrint Service readiness. To print out the information tab, click ePrint and Information button together. The Email Address, ePrint Status and Network Status can be found now.
Install Web Services using HP DeskJet 3630 Printer EWS:
Open your Web Browser with the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 Printer EWS homepage. Click the tab on Web Services and pick the settings on Web Services. Click the ePrint Setup button and follow the instructions on the screen, and press Yes to acknowledge the conditions. If prompted to upgrade the programme, press Yes, otherwise restart your Printer. After you have built the link Copier and Web Server, you will be prompted to print the Information File.
hp.com/dj3630 Printer Driver Installation on a Windows OS:
Click the Start button and the HP DeskJet programme opens. Click Print and select the Link Printer to the Network option under Print portion. Follow the onscreen instructions, and pick Wireless when asked to Network. Select Yes to confirm the Driver Installation and proceed with the instructions. Alternatively, press Start menu and Control Panel opens. Open the printer folder and press the Setup of a New Printer. Follow the instructions on the computer, and choose either USB or Wireless when prompted for network connexion. Click Yes and then pick the Installer’s 123.hp.com dj3630 Printer to complete the Driver Installation 123.hp.com/dj3630
123.hp.com/setup 3630 Printer Driver Installation on a Macintosh OS:
Open Mac utility HP DeskJet applications. Double-click Print and select the Link Printer to the Network option under Print portion. Follow the onscreen instructions, and when asked for network connectivity, pick Wireless. Select Yes to confirm and finish Downloading the Driver. Alternatively, double-click on Printer and Computers and press Machine Preferences. To build a print queue in the Mac OS menu , select Printer section and press Add Printer to. Follow the onscreen instructions and pick Use or Print Use, then choose HP DeskJet 3630 Printer. Click Next to continue with the instructions on the computer, and choose USB or Wireless when prompted for Network Link. Select Next and continue with the Installation of the Driver.
123.hp.com/setup 3630 Wireless Setup and Installation
HP DeskJet 3630 Printer can attach via USB or Wireless Connection to a Network. Your HP DeskJet Printer is reliable when a Wireless Link is created. You can link your copier to 3 different wireless modes, in particular Traditional Wireless Connectivity, Wi-Fi Secure Setup and Direct Wi-Fi Access. To set up your HP DeskJet Printer on a Wireless Network, use the Wireless Router with a Wireless Network Name and WEP Key to configure your Wireless 802.11b / g / n Network. Check Wireless Network Configuration and Work.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wi-Fi Protected Setup:
To allow Wi-Fi Safe Setup, press and hold the Wireless button within your control panel. To synchronise 123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer on a WPS click the WPS button on your Wireless Router. Check for the Control Panel wireless light that should be illuminated on the Solid Blue colour. Now, use the wireless network name ( SSID) and password furnished on your computer to authenticate your Wireless Router and Printer.
Note: If your Wireless Router is unavailable for WPS, you can use software to configure WPS Setup manually using WPS PIN protection.
Install 123.hp.com Deskjet 3630 Auto Wireless Connection Setup:
Click the Start button and the HP DeskJet program opens. Click Utilities, then pick Setup & Software Printer. Click Sign in a Wireless Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions and then pick Wireless when asked for network connectivity. To complete the Network Authentication process, continue with the on-screen instructions and use your wireless network name ( SSID) and password. If the wireless installation is complete, check the wireless light that should be lit on the colour of Solid Blue. If you have some security lapses then you can change the password to passphrase from WEP Key to WPA.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wi-Fi Direct Setup:
To switch the local wireless network ON, press and hold the Wi-Fi Direct button present in the control panel. To print the Wi-Fi Direct Sheet, press the Wi-Fi Direct & Information button together. Ensure that you have the name and password for Wi-Fi Access. Using this Log You can set up up to 5 mobile devices over the Cloud Network in detail.
To switch the Local Wireless Network ON, press and hold the ePrint button present in the control panel. Download ePrint Applications in your Smartphone or Tablet that are available at the Google Play store. Open ePrint apps and touch to pick the file form for the Email attachment, then check for remote access using the ePrint Email Address. To transmit the attachment for printing pick the HP DeskJet Printer and Press Print. Alternatively, open the ePrint Email application from your smartphone or computer, and append the desired document in the Address field form in the ePrint Email Id. Click Send button to Print it immediately.
123.hp.com/dj3630 Ink Cartridge Installation Setup
HP DeskJet Copier includes a Tri-color based dye and a Black Ink Cartridge based pigment for Instant Ink Ready Printing. Your hp.com/dj3630 Ink Cartridges are cheap and long lasting. Ink from the Ink Cartridge is collected by evaporative and residual processes , resulting in transparent print nozzles and smooth ink flow. Always make sure that the HP DeskJet Printer is turned off if not in operation to minimise the ink loss and to prevent ink coagulation. Ensure that your Ink Cartridges are kept safe in the original sealed packets and at room temperature.
Replace deskjet Ink Cartridges:
Turn off the power of the HP DeskJet Printer and wait until the print carriage is quiet and idle. Pull the Output Door in a clockwise direction from both sides to store it in your Copier. In the Output Door, open the Front Door current. Open the access door to the Cartridge and wait until the head of print is pushed to the middle. Unlatch the tab and press down to delete your Ink Cart. Remove the plastic taps and the wrapping present in the Ink Cartridge. Slide the Ink Cartridge into the tab of the cartridge, and lock the cap. Remember to load the Ink Cartridges according to letters coded in colour. Repeat the procedure of installing all Ink Cartridges in full. Click the Cartridge Access Door upwards to close. Close Front Door and Open Door next door. Power the DeskJet Printer at your HP.
Use hp.com/dj3630 Printer in Single Cartridge Mode:
You may use your Computer’s instruction to use the HP DeskJet Copier on a single cartridge mode. Whenever you delete or deplete an ink cartridge, your HP DeskJet copier will go into single cartridge mode. Substitute all Ink Cartridges in your HP DeskJet 3630 Printer to emerge from this mode.
123.hp.com/dj3630- HP Deskjet Printer Troubleshooting
To clear paper jam from the Input Tray:
To switch the HP DeskJet Printer OFF, push the Power button. Open the paper path cover attached to the Input Tray, and search for paper jam and other foreign debris. Move any paper jams away and put the cover on the paper route. Pull down to open the access door for the Cartridge and find the print carriage, move the print head to the far right, and search for paper jam to clear it. Moving the written head to the far left to clear the paper mess, too. Move upwards to close the access door to the Tank. First, remove the Input Tray to detach full. Switch over the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 and the Clean out door is accessed. Drag and drop all tabs to open. Move the Knots of Paper clear. Press to close the Clean out flap. Fix in your Copier with the Input Tray. To turn HP DeskJet Printer ON push the Power button.
Troubleshoot a HP DeskJet 3630 WPS connection:
In your 123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer, press the Wireless button to turn ON the Wi-Fi Safe System. To enable WPS control, click the Push button in your Wireless Router. Enable Wi-Fi Direct access from your computer or mobile devices. Often use either a password or a WPS pin to create a link to Wi-Fi Safe Setup. In addition, to return to default settings, press the Wireless and Cancel button together and keep them for 3 seconds.
Troubleshoot a HP DeskJet 3630 Wi-Fi Direct:
Click Wi-Fi Direct button in your 123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer to turn on Wi-Fi Access. Activate Wi-Fi ON in your PC or mobile devices. Often use either a password or a Wi-Fi Pin to connect to Wi-Fi Direct. For better compatibility, you can also migrate HP DeskJet Printer more closely towards the cloud network. You can also try to instal the correct Mobile Applications in your Smartphone or Tablet and restore the connexion to the Cloud.
Troubleshoot Ink Cartridge Issue:
You should primarily click the Cancel button to interrupt the current Print job. Pull down to open the access door to the Cartridge and remove the faulty Ink Cart. Clean the electrical contact on the Ink Cartridge shown in gold coloured dots. Locate the slot of the Cartridge and clean the head of the Carriage shown in bumps of gold colour. Ensure the plastic tapes have been removed from all Ink Cartridges. Clean and Lock all the New Ink Cartridges according to their slots. Step up to Close the access door to the Cartridge, and begin to print. If there are issues with the cartridge then reboot your printer.
Unexpectedly Printer shuts down:
Check for Control and Strength ON buttons coming in. If the issue continues, detach the power cord and wait 15 seconds and re-connect it to the outlet of the wall. Ensure the Power cord does not sustain any damage and is securely attached to the 123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer. Remember to create a timely interrupt for the Sleep Mode to come out.