123.hp.com/dj3634 Printer Setup
123 HP Deskjet 3634 Printer Illustration
Looking to buy a printer, or even update your current one to a newer printer?
A compact all-in-one, the HP Deskjet 3634 is intended to get easily located on your desk, on a shelf, or anyplace you require. With an intuitive control panel, LCD exhibit and user-friendly features, you can print, scan and copy with comfort from 123.hp.com/dj 3634 . Wireless direct printing allows you to link your mobile device directly to the printer without accessing a network.
123.HP.COM/DJ3634 Printer Features
Convenient one-stop printing, scanning, and copying
Enjoy improved functionality as you save on valued desktop space with this HP three-in-one inkjet printer. This wireless printer mechanically links to your current network for easy setup and allows you to print directly from your smartphone or tablet for added suitability.
Print black and white or color pages, scan photos or documents, and make copies at the flash of a button with this inkjet printer. The design locates easily into a corner of your office, so you can set up for use at all times.
Link this network-ready inkjet printer via USB or Wi-Fi, so it’s obtainable from every device on your network. The included HP Printer Remote app permits you to print and scan straight from a smartphone or tablet, so you don’t have to halt to sit down at the computer.
123 HP Deskjet 3634 Mobile Application
123 HP Deskjet 3634 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
123 HP Deskjet 3634 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
123 HP Deskjet 3634 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloudy-ready printers is simple.
123.HP.COM/DJ3634 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123 HP Deskjet 3634 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 3634 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Deskjet 3634 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
123 HP Deskjet 3634 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download from 123.hp.com/dj3634 the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Setup Deskjet 3634
123 HP Deskjet 3634 Printer Quick Tips
- Make sure that no bits of paper stay inside the paper rollers.
- Maintain the cartridge with the appropriate amount of ink.
- An adequate power supply is required for the printer to function.
For Quick Technical Support Call Us!
HP Deskjet 3634 Printer Troubleshooting – Ink Cartridge Errors
Step 1 : Ensure the ink cartridges are compatible with the printer
- An ink cartridge error exhibits if the wrong ink cartridge is installed.
- You can also buy genuine HP cartridges from other retailers.
- To buy ink cartridges through other retailers, make footnotes on whether the following ink cartridges function with your printer
- If mounting compatible genuine HP ink cartridges did not resolute the issue, go to the next step.
Step 2 : Ensure the ink cartridges are properly installed
- If the printer is off, switch the Power button to switch on the printer.
- Access the exterior door.
- Expose the ink cartridge access door.
- Press down on the ink cartridge to free it, and then tug the ink cartridge out to eliminate it from its slot.
- Eliminate any protective tape that still might be on the nozzles.
Step 3 : Ink cartridge
- Clasp the ink cartridge by its edges with the nozzles facing the printer, and then mount the ink cartridge into its respective slot.
- Shove the ink cartridge forward into its slot until it locks into place.
- Recap these steps to substitute the other ink cartridge, if required.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Shut the exterior door.
Step 4 : Swipe the ink cartridge contacts
- Switch on the printer.
- Expose the ink cartridge access door.
- The carriage gets directed to the middle of the printer. Pause until the carriage is idle and silent before proceeding.
- Detach the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Detach the USB cable, unless your printer is linked to a wireless network.
- Grip the ink cartridge by its sides.
- Examine the contacts for ink and debris buildup.
- Wipe the contacts in the carriage.
Step 5 : Substitute the ink cartridge
- Rebooting the printer can sometimes resolve an ink cartridge error.If the error perseveres, go to the next step.
- Substitute the ink cartridge or ink cartridges indicated by the blinking Ink Level icon.
- If you have a defective cartridge or printhead, it might be under guarantee. To monitor the warranty on your ink or toner supplies, go to our website 123.hp.com/setup 3634 and then review the limited warranty info for your supplies.
Step 6 : Arrange the ink cartridges
Scanning the alignment page permits the printer to align the ink cartridges and deliver the best print quality.
- Raise the scanner lid.
- Locate the alignment page with the print side down on the right-front corner of the scanner glass. View the engraved guide next to the scanner glass for help mounting the alignment page.
- Shut the scanner lid.
- Click the Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color button on the printer’s control panel.
- The printer aligns the ink cartridges.
After aligning the ink cartridges, the printer is prepared to print, copy, and scan.
If after trying all of the above steps, your printer continues to pose a problem, you may have to consider servicing your printer.
Please note that for products that are out of warranty, a certain charge will be applicable. Before you ask for your printer to be serviced, make sure to check the warranty status.