123.hp.com/envy4500 – HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup & Installation
Connecting your HP Envy 4500 Driver printer to a cable and printing on a wired network have become obsolete. If you’re planning to print, you can now use a 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer that’s up to date with all the key features.
With all the leading features in printing technology, the Envy 4500 printer is the ideal choice. This printer takes a leading role from wireless printing to duplex printing.
123.hp.com/envy4500 Setup Features
123.hp.com/envy4500 Wireless connectivity
Envy printers are designed exclusively for wireless printing convenience with the help of ePrint and AirPrint. Benefit from wireless connectivity to this all-round printer.
123 HP Envy 4500 Wi-Fi Direct
A multi-function system that includes a WiFi Direct feature that allows you to print mobile devices. This printer makes the whole process look uncomplicated and user-friendly.
123 HP Envy 4500 Print Speed
A portable, easy-to-use printer that delivers optimum printing speed and quality. It should be noted that this 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer offers good print performance and quality at an affordable price in a compact package.
123.hp.com/envy4500 Mobile Printing Setup
123 HP Envy 4500 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is an exceptional feature that allows you to print a document or a picture from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer that includes wireless technology, these instructions can help you set up AirPrint.
123 HP Envy 4500 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that quickly produces prints from your Desktop , Mobile or Tablets. Print with a live internet connexion from anywhere. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
123 HP Envy 4500 Cloud Print Setup
Google Cloud Print allows you to share your printers with just one press. Every type of app that is connected to a web-connected computer may use Cloud Print. You can attach a 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing it. Handling printers and printing jobs in cloud-ready printers is easy.
Latest 123 HP Envy 4500 Driver & Manual Download
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Get the latest version of the 123.hp.com printer driver / envy us 4500 in seconds.
- Click the link to download the Windows and Mac compatible printer 123 HP Envy 4500 Driver.
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our simple step-by – step instructions help you set up and troubleshoot printers on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for the corresponding 123 HP Envy 4500 Printer Manual.
123 HP Envy 4500 Printer Quick Tips
- Always use high quality cartridges. Using low quality cartridges leads to the clogging of printheads.
- Do not use a range of paper forms to print. Use the right type of paper to prevent paper jam and paper feed problems.
- Regularly cleaning is required to maintain and maintain your HP Envy 4500 Setup Printer Device.
- Be sure that the 4500 troubleshooting printer on your hp is located in a well-circulated environment.
123.hp.com envy4500 Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting Mobile Printing Issues When Using Mopria Print Service
If you have any problems with connectivity while printing from your Mopria-compatible Android mobile device, you can use these solutions to fix the issue.
Cannot print using the Mopria service on an HP Slate or Android device
Some communication issues may arise when printing Mopria Print Service from your Mopria compatible mobile device. Here are some solutions for troubleshooting common settings and connexion problems.
Solution 1: Ratify that Mopria Print Service is enabled on your Android device
- Open Settings for your Android device.
- Pick the document or photo you want to print and then click Print.
- Look for Mopria Print Service on your Android device, and then touch it if it’s not already enabled.
- Now, try printing the required file.
Solution 2: Restart all devices and check the connections
Try restarting the HP Envy 4500 Driver Printer, Router, and Mobile Device to see if network-related printing problems are resolved.
Step 1: Restart the mobile device, router, and your HP Envy 4500 printer
Restart your network router, HP Envy 4500 printer, and Android device, and then try printing again.
- Switch off the router.
- Touch the router base with the router manufacturer to get an idea of how to turn off the router.
- To turn off your HP Envy 4500 printer, press the Power button.
- Then turn off your mobile device.
- Turn on the router, hold on for around 30 seconds to complete the startup process of the printer.
- Switch on your mobile device and connect it to your wireless network.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer using the Power button.
- Try to print it.
Step 2: Make certain that the printer is connected to your mobile device
You should follow the steps below to ensure that the HP Envy 4500 Printer and mobile device are linked to the same network.
- To open network settings, print a network configuration report. The network settings can be accessed directly from the printer control panel.
- Make sure that the name of the network displayed matches the name of the wireless network you are using on your Android device.
Step 3: Update the latest firmware for your Envy printer and the router
- Outdated printer or router firmware creates problems with mobile printing. You can upgrade the firmware from our website 123.hp.com/envy4500 to avoid smartphone printing issues.
- Please be sure to instal the HP Envy 4500 modified firmware for your HP Printer. You can visit our website 123.hp.com setup 4500 for detailed instructions on how to instal the modified printer firmware.
- Ensure that your router is able to forward mDNS packets and upgrade the latest firmware from the router manufacturer.
Check the features and requirements or support documentation for your router, or you can contact the router manufacturer to ensure that your router supports DNS.
- If you have installed any other printing services on your mobile device along with Mopria Print Service, such as HP Print Service or AirPrint, you can see all printing services for the same printer.
- Please ensure that your Mopria-compatible printer or accessory labelled with ‘Mopria Print Service’ is selected from the list of other printers.