123 HP Envy 4511 Printer Setup
HP Envy 4511 Printer Illustration
Materially, the 123 HP Envy 4511 is a compact printer that appears stylish on the desktop thanks to its slim profile and lack of wings. Paper is fed through the front (it has a 100-page input tray) and moves along the curved path to re-emerge at the front (up to 30 pages will rest on the output tray extension).
Remarkably, it regularly prints on both sides of the page; it only waits a few seconds for the ink to dry before the paper is returned.
HP Envy 4511 Printer Features
HP Envy 4511 Print speed
The HP Envy 4511 printer setup uses the latest ink delivery technology to extend the life of the cartridge and potentially save you money through its Instant Ink delivery service. It also counted well in print speed tests and produced high-quality output results.
Wireless router setup wizard
Envy 4511 printer device has a temporary IP address allocated via the router. By default, your HP printer has an official IP address from which you can connect or print something within that network. This wireless network is secured with a network and password (WPA / WPA2) so that no one can access your printer without knowing your password.
Ink-Genuine & compatible
Save even more when buying industry-leading HP 61 remanufactured ink cartridges specifically made for your printer from LD Products. LD remanufactured cartridges provide a cost-saving alternative compared to the initial HP cartridges and are an ideal way to save money without compromising consistency or reliability. Get more ink with our high-yield cartridges and kit packs!
HP Envy 4511 Mobile Application
HP Envy 4511 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature that allows you to print a document or a picture from an Apple computer by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer that includes wireless technology, these instructions can help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 4511 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that quickly produces prints from your Desktop , Mobile or Tablets. Print with a live internet connexion from anywhere. You can submit the document or picture you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Envy 4511 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you to share your printers with just a press. Every type of app that is connected to a web-connected computer may use Cloud Print. You can attach a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing it. Handling printers and printing jobs in cloud-ready printers is easy.
HP Envy 4511 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 4511 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Get the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy us 4511 in seconds.
- Click the connexion to download 123 HP Envy 4511 for Windows and Mac compatible printers.
HP Envy 4511 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our simple step-by – step instructions help you set up and troubleshoot printers on your own.
- Click the link to download the corresponding 123 HP Envy 4511 user manual.Manual Download
HP Envy 4511 Printer Quick Tips
- Never compromise on quality when purchasing replacement parts for your printer.
- Choose high-quality and reliable cartridges that help keep your printer running.
- Read the step-by – step instructions given in the manual and execute every operation on your 123 HP Envy 4511.
- To avoid heat dissipation, turn off the printer when it is not in use.
HP Envy 4511 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Printers – Fixing Copy Quality Issues
Step 1: Wipe the scanner
Fingerprints, smudges, dust or debris on the scanner glass, below the scanner lid or on the document feed slot may cause lines and colour bands. Wipe off these parts with a smooth, lint-free cloth sprayed with a glass cleaner.
Step 2: Wipe the ADF rollers
- Delete the original document from the ADF.
- Turn off your printer.
- Remove the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Raise the ADF cover.
- Locate the paper pick roller and the separator pad inside the ADF.
- Slightly dampen a clean, lint-free cloth with filtered or distilled water and then squash any excess liquid out of the fabric.
- Using a damp cloth to wipe any excess from the paper roller picker and the separator pad.
- Raise the ADF cover for two minutes to allow the paper rollers and the separator pad to dry.
- Shut the cover of the ADF.
- Remount the original document print side up in the document feeder tray. Slide the document gently to the printer as far as it can go.
- Glide the paper width guides until they are smooth against the paper.
- Do not stick the paper width guides to the point where they bend the paper.
- Attach the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn to the printer, and then try to copy it.
Step 3: Alter the copy settings
- Select the Copy button or icon on the printer control panel.
- Tap the Settings icon or button, if necessary, then go to the Qualityor Optimization tab.
- If one of these settings is not possible, skip to the next step.
- Tap the Back icon or press OK.
- Mount the original document or picture, then try to copy it.
Step 4: Alter the paper settings
- Tap the Setup or Settingsbutton or icon on the printer control panel.
- Choose Paper Setup, then choose Paper Size.
- Click on the size of the paper in the input tray, and then select OK.
- Try to copy it again.
Proceed to the next step if the issue exists.
Step 5: Rearrange the printer
- Eliminate any scanner glass and automatic document feeder (ADF) items, then lift the scanner lid.
- When the printer is turned on, remove the power cord from the printer and the wall outlet or power strip.
- Pause for at least 60 seconds.
- Place the power cord back into the wall socket.
- Attach the power cord to the printer.
- Mount the original document or photo, then try to copy it.