123.hp.com/envy4513 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 4513 Printer Illustration
Do more with the affordable all-in-one 4513 123 Hp envy-the perfect match for your modern technology. Keep activities from your smartphone or tablet, with the easiest way to print. In a few steps, obtain wireless printing and photographs and documents of lab quality. It proposes the HP Envy 4513 All-in-One Printer for home use.
It’s also frustrating when you reflect how this inexpensive MFP inkjet manages different types of output, with pictures and graphics of relatively high quality, but in our tests sub-par quality for text.
123 Hp envy 4513 Printer Features
The printer provides a number of features which make it available to disabled people.
123 HP Envy 4513 Visual
The HP programme supplied with the printer is open to visually impaired or low vision users by using the accessibility options and features of your operating system. The platform also supports screen readers, braille readers, and voice-to – text applications in most assistive technologies. Colored buttons and tabs used in the HP software have simple text or icon labels which deliver the appropriate action for customers who are colour blind.
123 HP Envy 4513 Mobility
The HP software works can be done via keyboard commands for users with mobility impairments. In Windows accessibility options including Sticky-keys, Toggle-keys, Filter-keys and Mouse-keys, the HP app also assists. Users with restricted strength and reach will work with the printer doors, buttons, paper trays, and paper width guides.
123 HP Envy 4513 Quiet Mode
Quiet Mode slows down printing without impacting print quality to reduce the overall noise. Quiet mode only works for printing on plain paper with Standard print quality. Switch Quiet Mode on to reduce the noise from printing. Turn Quiet Mode off to print at normal speed. By default silent mode is off.
123.hp.com/envy4513 Mobile Application
123 HP Envy 4513 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature by attaching your HP compatible printer to a wireless network that allows you to print a document or a picture from an Apple computer. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer with wireless capabilities, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
Read about More
123 HP Envy 4513 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that can easily produce prints from your Android, Mobile or Tablets. Print with Live Internet access from anywhere. The document or picture you need to print directly to the printer enabled for 123 HP ePrint can be emailed to.
Read about More
123 HP Envy 4513 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print helps you to connect printers just one click away. Any form of app can use Cloud Print when it is connected to a web-connected computer. You can attach a printer to and start printing on your Google Cloud Print account. It’s easy to manage printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers.
Read about More
123.hp.com/envy4513 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123 HP Envy 4513 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 4512 us within seconds.
Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 4512 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by – step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 4512.
123.hp.com/envy4513 Printer Quick Tips
Tips for ink
Use original HP cartridges. Original HP cartridges are intended for and tested with 123 Hp envy 4513 printers to help you produce great results, time after time.
Make sure you have enough ink on the cartridges. Tap (Ink) from the Home screen to display approximate ink levels.
Mount a paper stack, and not just one sheet. Make sure they only load one form of paper at a time.
In the paper tray, modify the paper width guides to fit snugly against all paper.
Fix the settings of the print quality and the size of paper according to the form and amount of paper placed in the paper tray.
Tips on printer settings (OS X)
- Use the Paper Size pop-up option on the Print dialogue to choose the paper size that is placed in the printer.
- Select the Paper Type / Quality pop-up option on the Print dialogue, and select the appropriate type and quality of paper.
- To print a black and white document using only black ink, select the Type / Quality paper, select the Disclosure
- Triangle for Color Choices, and choose Grayscale from the Color pop-up.
123.hp.com/envy4513 Printer Troubleshooting
123 HP ENVY 4513 Fixing Scan Quality Issues
Step 1: Check if the issue is not printing-related
If quality problems occur while machine printing, don’t continue with these steps. If possible, index your printer model number, then look for the print quality to see the Fixing Poor Print Quality document for steps to resolve the problem.
Step 2: Wipe the scanner
Fingerprints, smudges, dust, or debris on the scanner glass, below the scanner lid, or in the document feed slot can cause lines and colour bands on your prints. Wipe these parts with a soft, lint-free cloth sprayed with glass cleaner.
Wipe the ADF rollers
If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), dust or paper deposit on the rollers or separator pad inside the ADF can end up causing in scan quality issues. Access the ADF, then wipe the ADF rollers and separator pad.
- Eliminate the original document from the ADF and switch on the printer.
- Separate the power cord from the back of the printer and access the ADF cover.
- Locate the paper pick rollers and the separator pad inside the ADF.
- Dampen a clean, free cloth, then squash any excess liquid.
- Use the damp cloth to take away any residue off the paper pick rollers and the separator pad.
- Leave the ADF cover exposed for two minutes to permit the paper pick rollers and separator pad to dry.
- Shut the cover of ADF.
- Remount the original document print side up in the document feeder tray.
- Glide through the guides for page width until they’re snug against the page.
- Re-link the power cord to the printer, and begin scanning.
Step 3: Alter the scan settings
Alter the scan settings in the HP Easy Scan app
- Mount the item on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF), contingent to your printer type and features.
- Look in the Mac for scan, then select HP Easy Scan in the option of results.
- In HP Easy Scan, choose your printer name from the Scanner drop-down
- From the Presets pick your scan form
- Select Edit Settings to adjust any basic settings to the preset you have selected, such as scanning colour, orientation, or consistency.
- Click Check.
- To add more pages, select Scan Next Object, or select Finished.
- In the left row, choose the thumbnail version of the scanned object. The item shows in the preview pane at the top.
- Choose Edit to change colors, straighten the scan, or crop the image.
- Choose Submit in the bottom right corner of the window to save your scans to a folder on the Mac, then pick Folder.
- Click the Where button in the window that exhibits to browse to the folder that you want to save the file to, then click Delete.
- To check for your scan, go to the folder where you saved the scan and then double-click on the file.
Step 4: Arrange the printer
Rearranging the printer will cause some types of scanners to calibrate which will solve the problem.
- Eliminate any objects from the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) and scanner panel, then shut down the cover.
- Loosen the power cord from the printer and the wall outlet or power strip with the printer turned on.
- Stop for 60 seconds minimum.
- Plug back the power cord into a wall socket.
- Enter the printer power cord back in.
- Montage the original document or photo, then try scanning.