123.hp.com/envy4522 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 4522 Printer Illustration
With the 123 HP Envy 4522 Printer, you don’t need to be physically connected to your printer to print images. The HP all-in-one Printer Remote software helps you to send files from your phone or tablet anywhere with an internet connexion. Simply connect to the app and choose the file you want to print, then collect your picture when you’re next to the wireless printer. Otherwise, connect to the inkjet printer via the USB 2.0 port for quick and easy printing.
The HP ENVY 4522 inkjet printer is a versatile solution for the printing , copying and scanning of high-quality images. Simple to use with a touchscreen display, this HP 4522 printer allows you to print wireless from anywhere or through a wired link, to work with your lifestyle.
123.hp.com/envy4522 Printer Features
Fast and Well-organized
Designed for competence, the HP Envy 4522 All-in-One Printer has printing speeds of up to 9.5 ppm in black and up to 6.8 ppm in colour. With its duplex printing functionality, you can save % on paper consumption as you can print on both sides.
123 HP Envy 4522 Unleash Your Creativity
Express your imagination and give an imaginative flair to your prints. The 123 HP Envy 4522 printer creates lab-quality coloured photos and documents that are perfect for presentations, school projects, company flyers, advertisements and more. Featuring an elegant touchscreen interface, HP Envy All-in-One helps you to fix a wide variety of print-related issues.
123 HP Envy 4522 Mobile Printing
Using the HP Envy 4522 All-in-One Printer Remote app to perform and access your Envy Printer from a smart mobile device. With its wireless direct printing expertise, you can print wirelessly from your well-matched smartphone or tablet without the need to type a password or WiFi code.
123.hp.com/envy4522 Mobile Application
123 HP Envy 4522 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature that allows you to print a document or a picture from an Apple computer by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer that includes wireless technology, these instructions can help you set up AirPrint.
123 HP Envy 4522 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that quickly produces prints from your Desktop , Mobile or Tablets. Print with a live internet connexion from anywhere. You can email the document or picture you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
123 HP Envy 4522 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you to share your printers with just a click. Every type of app that is connected to a web-connected computer may use Cloud Print. You can attach a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing it. Handling printers and printing jobs in cloud-ready printers is easy.
123.hp.com/envy4522 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123 HP Envy 4522 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Get the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 4522 to us in seconds.
- Click the connexion to download 123 HP Envy 4522 for Windows and Mac compatible printers.
123 HP Envy 4522 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our simple step-by – step instructions help you set up and troubleshoot printers on your own.
- Click the link to download the corresponding 123 HP Envy 4522 user manual.
123 HP Envy 4522 Printer Quick Tips
- Attach the power cord and set your print preferences.
- Glide the paper width guides until they rest against the edges of the page, then force the input tray forward until it clicks in place.
- Position the alignment page with the print side facing down on the glass scanner. Place it with the etched guides around the glass.
123.hp.com/envy4522 Printer Troubleshooting
123 HP Envy 4522 – HP Easy Start Software Installation Fails (Mac)
Step 1: Monitor the network and printer link status
- If you are using a wireless router, check the documentation of your router or support site to ensure that it meets the following needs:
- Monitor the router band: Several routers can run in both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands. Ensure that the 2.4 GHz router band is activated and broadcast. If the router broadcasts discrete network names (SSIDs) for each band, connect the printer to the 2.4 GHz SSID band.
- Check if the printer is ready for wireless & wired network configuration.
- On the Mac, click the network icon in the menu bar to see the name of the network and the status of the link.
- Detach from any Virtual Private Networks (VPN) prior to mounting the printer software.
- Try downloading the app again.
Step 2: Manually link the printer to your network
Manually attempt to connect the printer to your network so that the HP Easy Start installer can locate the printer. Select your form of connexion for general guidelines for connecting the printer to your device or to your wired or wireless network.
Step 3: Momentarily disable firewall software on the computer
- Select the Apple menu, and then choose System Preferences.
- Choose Security & Privacy.
- In the Security & Privacy window, select Firewall, then choose Firewall: Off.
- Try installing the HP software again.
Step 4: Return the print system
- Choose the Apple menu, then choose System Preferences.
- You can choose Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners from your operating system.
- Double-click the blank space in the Printers list, then select Reset Print System.
- In the Confirmation window, select Reset from the Confirmation list.
- Enter the name of the Administrator and the password, then select OK.
Step 5: Reboot the computer, printer, and router
- Separate the power cable from the router.
- Turn off your printer.
- Shut down all software running on your computer, including the HP software installation window, and then turn off your computer.
- Relink the power cord to the router, and then wait for the Internet activity light to display the usual linked status.
- Switch on the printer and the computer.
- Try installing the HP software again.
- If the installation is finished, the issue will be resolved.
Step 6: Uninstall the HP software
- Choose the Finder on the Dock.
- In the menu bar, select Go, choose Applications, and then open HP or Hewlett-Packard.
- If HP Uninstaller is in the folder, right-click it, then follow the instructions on the screen to uninstall the software.
- If there is no HP Uninstaller in the folder, proceed to the next stage.
- Select and drag the HP or Hewlett-Packard folder to the Trash icon in the Dock.
- In the menu bar, select Go, press Go to Folder, type / Library / Printers, and then choose Go.
- The printer folder is exhibiting.
- Select and drag the HP or Hewlett-Packard folder to the Trash icon on the Dock.
- Reboot your Mac.
- Right-click or Ctrl+click the Trash button, and then select Empty Trash.
Step 7: Reinstall the HP software
- Turn on your printer.
- If you are 123 HP Envy 4522 Printer connected to a device with a USB cable, remove the cable from your computer.
- If prompted, select a method to recognise your printer model, then use the on-screen instructions to go to the Downloads tab.
- Pick Download next to HP Easy Start or next to the full-feature driver, according to the option that appears.
- Connect the Downloads folder, then open the HP Simple Start file or the full-feature.dmgfile driver to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to repair the printer connexion and install the software.
- When requested by the installer, select Add Printer to create a print queue on your Mac.
- The Add window shows.
- Select the name of your printer, choose Use or Print Use menu, click the name of your printer in the pop-up menu, then select Add.
- Arrive on the HP installer to complete the installation.