123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer Setup & Installation
123 HP Envy 5540 Setup Printer Configuration
If you have a 123 HP Envy 5540 printer that supports ePrint, the printer is worth considering. The good news is that this 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer supports ePrint and allows you to print directly from your smartphone. The printer is well suited to your home office.
Get all your print jobs done easily with the 123 HP Envy 5540 printer. The printer prints all of your photos without the need to connect any cables.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Setup Printer Features
123 HP Envy 5540 ePrint
HP ePrint allows you to print wirelessly from your smartphone or other wireless devices. Using the cool print solution right away from your smartphone.
123 HP Envy 5540 Wireless Printing
While you have a wide range of printer features, having a wireless printer specifically fits all your needs. Here you’re going! The special 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer is in your hands and you can print it without the need for cables.
123 HP Envy 5540 Print Service Plugin
Looking for a printer that does not need additional printing drivers? Here you have the Envy 5540 printer powered by the HP Print Service Plugin. Print with your Android devices from anywhere.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Mobile Printing Setup
123 HP Envy 5540 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is an exceptional feature that allows you to print a document or a photo from an Apple computer by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer that includes wireless features, these instructions can help you set up AirPrint.
123 HP Envy 5540 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that quickly produces prints from your Desktop , Mobile or Tablets. Print with a live internet connexion from anywhere. You can send the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
123 HP Envy 5540 Cloud Print Setup
Google Cloud Print allows you to share your printers with just a click. Every type of app that is connected to a web-connected computer may use Cloud Print. You can attach a 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing it. Handling printers and printing jobs in cloud-ready printers is easy.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123 HP Envy 5540 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Get the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5540 to us in seconds.
- Click the connexion to download 123 HP Envy 5540 for Windows and Mac compatible printers.
123.hp.com envy 5540 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our simple step-by – step instructions help you set up a 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the corresponding 123 HP Envy 5540 user manual.
123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Quick Tips
- If you’ve had printing problems, restart your printer.
- Take a look at your printer manuals for specific details.
- If the ink in the ink cartridges dries, replace the cartridges.
- Save ink and paper using the duplex printing option on your printer.
- 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Printers – Fixing Copy Quality Issues
123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Enby 5540 Fixing Copy Quality Issues
When you try to copy from a flatbed or automatic document feeder (ADF), there might be issues with the quality of printouts, such as vertical or horizontal lines, colour bands, or low pixel resolution. Resolve the matter by following the instructions in the order presented.
Step 1: Clean the scanner
Fingerprints, smudges, dust, or particles that occur on the scanner window, below the scanner lid, or in the automatic document feed slot can result in lines and colour bands in the printout. Clear these sections with a smooth, lint-free swab sprayed with a glass cleaner.
Step 2: Clean the Automatic Document Feeder rollers
Dirt or paper that remains on the roller or separator pad inside the automatic document feeder (ADF) can result in quality issues of copying. Open the paper feeder and clean the rollers and the separator pad within the feeder.
- Erase the original document from the Automated Document Feeder.
- Switch off the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer. Ratify that you are removing the power cable from the printer.
- Open the ADF cover to clean the paper pick roller and the separator pad within the ADF.
- Make sure you use a safe, grease-free swab to safe the paper roller picker and the separator pad inside the ADF.
- Then close the cover of the ADF.
- Replace the original document in the feeder tray.
- Reconnect the power cable to the printer and turn the printer on.
Try copying a photo or document, and if the issue continues, you can proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Modify the copy settings
You may adjust the copy settings to improve the quality of the copy. Only a few printers have the option of changing the quality settings of the copy, and most printers have more or less quality options.
- Click the Copy button on the printer control panel.
- If possible, click the Settings button and then locate the Quality or Optimization button. If any settings are not available or can not be accessed, you can skip to the next stage.
- Improve the quality of your copyed document by changing any of the following settings:
- Reduce / Enlarge: The size of the copy may be reduced or enlarged by changing this option.
- Lighter / Darker or Contrast: tune the text or image contrast.
- Optimize or Enhancement: You can adjust this setting to optimise for photos, text, or mixed images.
- Draft Mode: You can switch Draft Mode on at high speed, but this results in low print quality.
- Quality: To adjust the content of the copy to Best, Normal, or Draft for better quality.
- Click the Back icon or select Yes to return to the main screen.
- Place the original document or photo, and then try copying the file.
If the quality of the copied file remains weak, proceed to the next step. For more details , please refer to our user-friendly manual.
Step 4: Change the paper settings
Sometimes the type of paper and the size of the input tray may not match the type of paper and the size of the printer control panel; this can result in quality issues for copying.
- Click the Setup or Settings button on the printer control panel.
- Choose Paper Configuration, then select the size of the file.
- Choose the size of the paper in the input tray, and then press Yes.
- Please try copying a file.
If the quality of the copied file remains low, proceed with the next step.
Step 5: Reset the HP printer
The reset of the printer will clear up the quality issues.
- Remove the objects on the scanner glass and automatic document feeder (ADF) and close the scanner lid.
- Keep the printer ON and detach the power cable from the printer.
- Keep on for a couple of minutes and plug the power cable back into the printer.
- Place the original document or photo, then try to copy it again.
If the quality of the copied file remains weak, proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Service the printer
If the steps above did not work, service or replace your 123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer.