123.hp.com/envy5541 setup Printer
123 HP Envy 5541 Printer Illustration
123 HP Envy 5541 printers come with a fixed size of 17.5 inches in width and 13.2 inches in depth, 4.7 inches in height and a kg weight of approximately 12.3 pounds. HP Envy products are usually available at a lower price when combined with other HP Printers. 123.hp.com/envy 5541 has its own pros and cons, which means that it has few features that are easily available with other HP printer models. Whatever the case might be, the drivers and other software can be downloaded. HP Envy 5541 is an MFP that comes with duplex printing.
Get awesome printing for your family. Generate lab-quality photos and laser-quality text on the go – right from your smartphones and tablets. This e-all-in-one is designed to help you be innovative and profitable – with an abundant benefit.
123.hp.com/envy5541 Printer Features
Enjoy printing as linked as you are
Enjoy the calmest way to print from your smartphone or tablet – with or without a router or local wireless network. Start printing quickly with simple setup from your smartphone , tablet or Laptop.
123 HP Envy 5541 Step up and create
Print borderless, lab-quality photos that glow and sharp laser-quality text documents. Print 10 x 15 cm images from your mobile device without the use of a separate picture paper tray. Walk up, edit and print a 6.75 cm (2.66-inch) touchscreen.
123 HP Envy 5541 Reduce your effect
Save paper and protect resources – use up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing. Decrease your environmental effect – quickly recycle your original HP Ink Cartridge.
123.hp.com/envy5541 Mobile Application
123 HP Envy 5541 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature that allows you to print a document or a photo from an Apple computer by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer that includes wireless features, these instructions can help you set up AirPrint.
123 HP Envy 5541 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that quickly produces prints from your Desktop , Mobile or Tablets. Print with a live internet connexion from anywhere. You can submit the document or picture you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
123 HP Envy 5541 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print helps you to share your printers with just a click. Every type of app that is connected to a web-connected computer may use Cloud Print. You can attach a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing it. Handling printers and printing jobs in cloud-ready printers is easy.
123.hp.com/envy5541 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123 HP Envy 5541 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Get the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5541 to us in seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 5541 for Windows and Mac compatible printers.
123 HP Envy 5541 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our simple step-by – step instructions help you set up and troubleshoot printers on your own.
- Click the link to download the corresponding 123 HP Envy 5541 user manual.
123.hp.com/envy5541 Printer Quick Tips
- Using the original cartridges for HP ink
- On the print dialogue box from the size of the paper and the quality of the paper pop up menu comma, pick the size and the appropriate paper loaded in the printer.
- Choose a single type of paper.
- Make sure that you put your 123 HP Envy 5541 printer on an even surface.
- Using a humidifier to avoid blockage in your inkjet nozzles.
123.hp.com/envy5541 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/envy5541- An Extra Blank Page Prints (Windows)
Step 1: Upgrade your computer antivirus software
Upgrade the selected antivirus software program. Then comma scans and eliminates all viruses , spyware, and malware.
Step 2: Upgrade the printer firmware
The printer firmware can be out of date or corrupted. Install the new firmware update of your printer.
- Turn on your printer.
- If your printer is connected to a device with a USB cable, remove the cable from the printer.
- Select Firmware, and then select Download.
- Use HP Quick Download and Install Assistant to download and attach the firmware to a printer driver or choose Download only to access or instal the driver file on your own via your Internet browser’s download capabilities.
Step 3: Uninstall the printer software
- If the 123 HP Envy 5541 printer is connected to a device with a USB cable, detach the cable from the printer.
- Browse Windows to uninstall a program, and then select Uninstall the Control Panel software settings in the options list.
- In the list of installed programs, choose the name of your HP printer, and then choose Uninstall or Yes to Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the removal of the software.
- Reboot your computer.
Step 4: Print directly to the printer
Change the printer spooler menu of the printer properties to print directly to the printer.
- Browse Windows for devices and select Tablets and Printers from the results list.
- Double-click the name of your printer in the list of system settings, and then select Printer Properties.
- Choose the Advanced
- Choose Print directly to the printer option.
- Choose Apply, then tap OK.
123.hp.com/envy5541 – HP ePrint Email Job Does Not Print
When directing a print job using your ePrint e-mail address, nothing is going to print. Use this document to fix issues that may cause the HP ePrint server to cancel a print job or display an error message.
Step 1: Monitor the printer status and requirements
Make sure your printer is on, set up, updated, and linked to a network.
- Make sure the printer is switched on.
- Make sure your printer is linked to the Internet.
- Make sure that the Web Services is switched on. Web Services must remain on to use HP ePrint at all times.
- Ensure the firmware of the printer is up to date. HP ePrint can not work if the firmware is not up to date.
- Track the printer control panel for any flashing lights or error messages.
Step 2: Examine the email and print job requirements
- Ensure that the right printer, e-mail address, is in To:
- If you detect any additional email addresses in the same area as the printer’s email address, the HP ePrint server will stop printing. Enter the email address in the Cc for additional recipients:
- Ensure that the subject line has text. A blank email subject line can cause the print job to be terminated by the HP ePrint server.
- Track an email address that you are trying to send to for an ePrint error
Step 3: Network connection- troubleshooting
To resolve and fix common link problems, track the following items, which are subject to your link form. If your printer is not connected to an active Internet connexion, HP ePrint will not work.
Get detailed information on how to link your printer by entering your printer model, and then browse the document you are installing for a wired or wireless connexion to your printer, or the error message that appears.