123.hp.com/envy5544 Setup Printer
123 HP Envy 5544 Printer Illustration
The versatile 123 HP Setup Envy 5544 All-In-One Printer impulses all the boxes for the final digital setup. In addition to printing , scanning, copying and wireless features, this comes with a photo tray so that you can instantly fill your frames with professional prints. Not only can you connect it to your laptop, tablet or smartphone via WiFi for high-quality printing, you can use the touch screen to switch to All-In-One with ease. The slick versatility is also reflected in its slick finish, so you’ll be proud to see it in your office or living room.
This printer is also compatible with HP’s extremely convenient Instant Ink Operation. When you sign up, it will detect when you’re running low on ink and give you more automatically.
123.hp.com/envy5544 Printer Features
Wi-Fi printing made stress-free
Using a router to connect the 123 HP System Envy 5544 printer to Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Kindle Fire devices to print and scan wirelessly. Never again would you have to deal with tricky wires to print your photo or document. You ‘re not even going to have to get off your couch. Just attach your computer, hit print, and let the printer do the work. You can also download the nifty AiO application to make it even easier to fix.
123 HP Envy 5544 About HP Instant Ink
HP Instant Ink is a replacement ink service that saves you time and money making sure you still have ink before you need it. HP Instant Ink qualifying printers connected to the Internet will send a message to HP when you need new cartridges and they will be shipped directly to you. Intended to ensure that you pay for the amount of pages you print as opposed to the ink itself, this will help you get the most out of your printer.
123 HP Envy 5544 Efficient engineering
High quality does not have to equal high consumption. You can save paper with the 5544 automatic duplex printing task , which means that documents are printed double-sided to halve use and create a paper pack that goes further. It’s also well suited for HP’s high-capacity ‘XL’ cartridges, so your ink can last longer. To top it all off, this device is Energy Star certified to protect money on your electricity bills.
123.hp.com/envy5544 Mobile Application
123 HP Envy 5544 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature that allows you to print a document or a picture from an Apple computer by connecting your HP compliant printer to a wireless network. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer that includes wireless features, these instructions can help you set up AirPrint.
123 HP Envy 5544 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that quickly produces prints from your Desktop , Mobile or Tablets. Print with a live internet connexion from anywhere. You can submit the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
123 HP Envy 5544 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print helps you to share your printers with just a click. Every type of app that is connected to a web-connected computer may use Cloud Print. You can attach a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing it. Handling printers and printing jobs in cloud-ready printers is easy.
123.hp.com/envy5544 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123 HP Envy 5544 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Get the best new version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5544 to us in seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 5544 for Windows and Mac compatible printers.
123 HP Envy 5544 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our simple step-by – step instructions help you set up and troubleshoot printers on your own.
- Click the link to download the corresponding 123 HP Envy 5544 user manual.
123.hp.com/envy5544 Printer Quick Tips
- Check this is the default 123 HP Envy 5544 printer setup
- Improve the consistency of the correct paper setting
- Print monochrome documents as black-only documents
123.hp.com/envy5544 Printer Troubleshooting
Using Print and Scan Doctor to Help Resolve Printer Issues (Windows)
Running Print & Scan Doctor
- Download the scan and the doctor for the tool. When this connexion is linked, HP Print and Scan Doctor are downloaded to your device using your internet browser. The file is approximately 10 MB in size.
- Upon completion of the download and installation, HP Print and Scan Doctor will open.
- Select Start from the Welcome screen.
- If your printer is not selected, make sure the printer is turned on and linked, choose My product is not identified, and then select Retry.
- Select your printer, and then choose Next.
- You can choose either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning for your problem.
Fix printing & Scanning problems
- To use the tool, click the HP Print and Scan Doctor icon on the screen.
- Choose Start from the Welcome screen.
- Choose the your printer, and then choose Next.
- Shows on the Finding and Fixing Problems screen.
- Choose Fix Print & Fix Scan.
- See the list of actionable choices on the HP Print and Scan Doctor results page.
- If you see the white check marks, the printer has approved the tests. Choose Test Print or Skip.
- If you see a white wrench, Print and Scan Doctor have found a problem and fixed it. Choose Test Print or Skip.
- If yellow exclamation points are noticed, the test failed and the user action is required. Choose Test Print or Skip.
- If you see a red X, follow the instructions on the screen to fix the problem.