123 HP Envy 5640 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5640 Printer Illustration
You don’t need to find a distinct printer to execute each and every process when you have the 123 HP Envy 5640 set – up in your hands. This printer is ideal for both home and office use.
Profit from the benefit of an excellent copier in this printer that allows you to make use of outstanding copies. Generate boundless prints with this incredible printer.
HP Envy 5640 Printer Features
HP Envy 5640 Copier machine
If you need high-resolution copies with decent quality, this copyer will give you the best. The ultimate device for all your copying needs with amazing ease of installation.
HP Envy 5640 Borderless printing
Do you need a 123 HP Envy 5640 Setup printer to make borderless prints? Only set it up via the printer settings and start making borderless prints from your own printer machine.
HP Envy 5640 Multi-tasking
Looking for a multi-functional device? Here you’re going! This printer is incredibly special with all-in-one features. From easy operation to high-quality printouts, you can take advantage of all the advantages of this printer.
HP Envy 5640 Mobile Application
HP Envy 5640 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature that allows you to print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer that includes wireless technology, these instructions can help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 5640 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that quickly produces prints from your Desktop , Mobile or Tablets. Print with a live internet connexion from anywhere. You can submit the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Envy 5640 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print helps you to share your printers with just a click. Every type of app that is connected to a web-connected computer may use Cloud Print. You can attach a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing it. Handling printers and printing jobs in cloud-ready printers is easy.
HP Envy 5640 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 5640 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Get the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5640 to us in seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 5640 for Windows and Mac compatible printers.
HP Envy 5640 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our simple step-by – step instructions help you set up and troubleshoot printers on your own.
- Click the link to download the corresponding 123 HP Envy 5640 user manual.
HP Envy 5640 Printer Quick Tips
- You can save up to 50 % ink using Draft mode on your inkjet printer.
- Buy the right type of ink cartridges that are effective and durable for your printing needs.
- Alter print settings to improve print quality and speed.
- Store recycled picture paper in its original plastic bag and box to preserve print consistency.
HP Envy 5640 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/envy 5640 – USB Scanner Connection Error (Windows)
When attempting to scan a document, if an error message occurs on the printer control panel, or if a device or scanner could not be identified, a solution is possible in the following steps:
Step 1: Restart the computer and printer
Restart the computer by turning it on and off to restore the missing scan link. Before restarting your computer, make sure you close all programmes running on your computer.
Please try scanning a document or an image. If the printer fails to scan, the next move will be taken.
Step 2: Check the USB connectivity
Check your USB link and try the following:
- Try attaching the cable to another USB port on your computer.
- If you have linked your printer to a USB hub or docking station, try attaching the cable directly to your computer port.
- Try connecting the 123 HP Envy 5640 Setup Printer using a different USB cable.
- Disconnect other USB devices that are not currently in operation.
Please try scanning a document or a picture. If the printer fails to scan, the next move will be taken.
Step 3: Install the Print and Scan Doctor tool
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and run a tool on your Windows PC to fix printing , scanning, and connexion issues.
- Look for the HP Print and Scan Doctor icon on your desktop, double-click the HP Print and Scan Doctor icon to open the tool.
- On the screen of the Welcome page , click
- Choose your HP Envy 5640 printer, then press Next. The Identifying and Solving Problems window will be shown on the computer screen.
- Click the Fix Scan option.
- View the list of actionable outcomes on the HP Print and Scan Doctor results page shown on the display.
Go along with the instructions on the screen to fix the issue and try scanning a document or photo. If the printer fails to scan, the next move will be taken.
Step 4: Uninstall the printer software
Resolve scan link issues by uninstalling the printer software and reinstalling the latest HP Envy 5640 printer driver on your computer.
Please try scanning a document or a photo. If the printer fails to scan, the next step will be taken.
Step 5: Check Windows Image Acquisition settings
Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) is a Windows operating system application. The service initiates contact between the device and the scanner. If WIA is not available on your device, scanning jobs can lead to failure.
- Browse Windows to view local services, then press Open local services in the search results folder. The Services window will be displayed on the computer.
- Look for Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) in the Name column, and then display the Status and Start Type values.
- If the status is ‘Started’ and the startup form is ‘Automatic,’ it means that WIA is running correctly. You can leap to the next step.
- If the status is ‘Disabled,’ right-click the Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) option, select Properties, click the General tab, select Start Under Service Status, and then choose Automatic from Start Type.
Try scanning a document or a photo. If the printer fails to scan, the next step can be taken.
Step 6: Try scanning workarounds
Use any scanning software to scan if the problem has not been resolved by all of the preceding steps. Try scanning with the scan app that supports your printer model.