123.hp.com/envy5541 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 5642 Printer Illustration
123 HP Envy 5642 Setup printers have a dimension of 17.5 width and 13.2 profundities (in inches), 4.7 sneaks in stature and weight around 12.3 Kg. HP Envy 5642 is a less expensive device compared to another printer. It is built with a 2-inch monochrome display and is implanted with buttons for fast navigation.
HP Envy 5642 is a multi-function printer (MFP) that provides duplex printing over WiFi.
123.hp.com/envy5541 Printer Features
123 HP Envy 5642 Scan
You can scan straight from the printer display panel or from the HP printer software installed on your device to your computer. Scanning from the printer display is very easy, though it’s quite slow.
123 HP Envy 5642 Copy
Using the Copy menu on your 123 HP Envy 5642 Setup Printer Comma, you can easily select the number of copies and the colour of the copy. You may also adjust the type of document, size, using Advanced Settings.
123 HP Envy 5642 Fax Setup
HP Envy 5642 comes with a Fax feature that allows you to submit and receive faxes, including colour faxes. You can also schedule faxes and set up speed dials to send faxes quickly and easily to commonly used numbers. You can also update your fax number.
123.hp.com/envy5541 Mobile Application
123 HP Envy 5642 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature that allows you to print a document or a picture from an Apple computer by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer that includes wireless features, these instructions can help you set up AirPrint.
123 HP Envy 5642 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that quickly produces prints from your Desktop , Mobile or Tablets. Print with a live internet connexion from anywhere. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
123 HP Envy 5642 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print helps you to share your printers with just a click. Every type of app that is connected to a web-connected computer may use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing it. Handling printers and printing jobs in cloud-ready printers is easy.
123.hp.com/envy5541 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123 HP Envy 5642 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Get the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5642 to us in seconds.
- Click the connexion to download 123 HP Envy 5642 for Windows and Mac compatible printers.
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our simple step-by – step instructions help you set up and troubleshoot printers on your own.
- Click the link to download the corresponding 123 HP Envy 5642 user manual.
123.hp.com/envy5541 Printer Quick Tips
- Improve the consistency of the correct paper environment
- Always print from your SD card. Printing with your device over USB will make your print susceptible to failure if your computer goes to sleep, restarts, or disconnects from the printer.
- Print in the right order.
123.hp.com/envy5541 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/envy 5642 – Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Mac)
Step 1: Examine for error states and shut scan apps
Close all open scanning applications, such as Apple Image Capture or HP Quick Scan. If a printing or scanning-related error message shows on the printer display or the computer, determine the error.
Step 2: Download the latest print driver
Older HP drivers can need to be updated to fix printing issues. Go to our website 123.hp.com/setup 5642, select your HP Envy 5642 printer, and then follow the on-screen commands to download the driver.
If your printer envy 5642 model is not listed on our website, use HP to easily download and instal a driver from 123.hp.com/envy5642.
Step 3: Monitor the printer and the computer connections
A common explanation for printing jobs to get stuck in the print queue is a delay in communication between your computer and your HP printer. Choose the type of connexion you have, then follow the instructions to make sure the connexion is secure.
Step 4: Browse for multiple printers with the same name
- Click the icon of the Apple menu, and then select Device Preferences.
- Choose Printers and Scanners, Print and Scan, or Print and Fax.
- In the Printers and Scanners window, browse the system options on the left side. Only one printer queue name should be available for each printer used by the computer.
- If you see only one printer name, proceed to the next step to check the status of the print job.
- If you see several printer queues for the same printer, delete all additional printers by clicking them and then click the minus button at the bottom of the list. Leave a printer in the list that suits your printer.
Step 5: Remove the existing print queue and add the printer
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- In the Printers tab, choose your 123 HP Envy 5642 Setup printer, and then click the Minus button to remove it.
- Click the Add button.
- Locate, and then choose the name of your printer from the Print List, and then select Add to add your printer. Don’t choose the HP Fax driver.
- Choose the Use or Print Use … menu, and then press the name of your printer.
Step 6: Rearrange the printer
- When the printer is turned on, separate the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the vent of the wall.
- Take a pause for at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall of the vent.
- Attach the power cord to the back of the printer.
- If the printer does not turn on its self, click the Power button to turn it on.
Step 7: Arrange the print system
- Select Reset from the Confirmation window.
- Type the username and password of the administrator, and then select OK.
- Wait until the printing system is reset and no devices are shown in the Printers list.
- Add your printer to the comma list again as you did before.