123 HP Envy 5643 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5643 Printer Illustration
The 123 HP Envy 5643 Setup prints, scans and copies — all in colour, of course — but does not fax as, let’s face it, who sends faxes any longer? There are two important things about this printer. First of all, it’s wireless, so you can twig it anywhere. And even though the product page doesn’t mention it anywhere, the Envy 5643 helps with AirPrint (but not, unfortunately, Google Cloud Print). The printer provides automatic duplexing – double-sided printing in layman’s terms.
Second, it has a touchscreen instead of the usual button-loaded control panel. It’s all easier with touchscreens.
HP Envy 5643 Printer Features
HP Envy 5643 Energy Star
HP Envy 5643 ENERGY STAR – qualified to prevent greenhouse gas emissions by complying with the stringent energy efficiency standards laid down by the United States. Environmental Security Agency and the United States The Energy Department. The name and trademarks of ENERGY STAR are licenced by the U.S. government as part of their energy efficiency and environmental success.
HP Envy 5643 Copy
Many of the copy features of the HP Envy 5643 all-in-one printer depend on the scanner ‘s capabilities, while some copy features are restricted to the printer ‘s capabilities. One copy functionality, which is independent of both the printer and the scanner, is the ability of the copier to expand or shrink copied elements.
HP Envy 5643 Scan
There is a flatbed scanner at the top that is useful for copying and scanning directly to computers that have the 123 HP Envy 5643 setup driver software installed from 123.hp.com/envy 5643. The small screen and the thin controls make the printer easy to master within a short period of time.
HP Envy 5643 Mobile Application
HP Envy 5643 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature that allows you to print a document or a picture from an Apple computer by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer that includes wireless features, these instructions can help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 5643 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that quickly produces prints from your Desktop , Mobile or Tablets. Print with a live internet connexion from anywhere. You can submit the document or picture you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint powered printer.
HP Envy 5643 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print helps you to share your printers with just a click. Every type of app that is connected to a web-connected computer may use Cloud Print. You can attach a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing it. Handling printers and printing jobs in cloud-ready printers is easy.
HP Envy 5643 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 5643 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Get the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 5643 to us in seconds.
- Click the connexion to download 123 HP Envy 5643 for Windows and Mac compatible printers.
HP Envy 5643 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our simple step-by – step instructions help you set up and troubleshoot printers on your own.
- Click the link to download the corresponding 123 HP Envy 5643 user manual.
HP Envy 5643 Printer Quick Tips
- If you want the highest print quality, use HP documents that are specifically designed for the type of project you are printing.
- In order to prevent frosting, bolder blacks and lighter colours use only HP Clear white inkjet paper, printing paper, office paper.
- Attach just one form of water, and when loading the tray, make sure it’s loaded correctly.
HP Envy 5643 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/envy 5643 – A ‘Paper Jam’ Message Displays on the Control Panel
Step 1: Release any jammed paper from the printer
There are three different places where the document may be jammed. Release any paper stuck from one area, and then try to print it again. If the error persists, check the next region for any document jammed.
Step 2: Ensure the carriage can move freely
- Turn on your printer.
- Use a flashlight to check for any paper, and then remove any paper you locate.
- Eliminate any document or obstructions that you find.
- Shut the access door to the ink cartridge.
- Attach the power cord to the back of the printer and turn it on to the printer.
Step 3: Use programmed tools to clean page smears
- Swipe the display to the left of the printer control panel, then press Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Swipe up on the display, and then press Clean Page Smears.
- Gradually, the printer feeds a blank page.
- Wait for the printer to clear the blank page.
Step 4: Manually clean the paper feed rollers
- While the printer is still on, separate the power cord from the back of the printer and detach the power cord from the power source.
- Separate the USB cable from the back of the printer if you have a cable on your computer.
- Find the cover of the paper path, grab the handle, and then lift it up to remove it.
- Using a flashlight to inspect the rollers. Push the swab next to the rollers inside the printer, and then turn the rollers up with your fingers.
- Apply a small amount of pressure to remove any buildup of dust or soil.
- Enable the rollers to dry completely (about 10 minutes).
- Remove the paper path cover, then close the ink cartridge access flap.
- Switch the printer to the right side so you can get the bottom of the page. Make sure you keep the printer tightly with one hand to prevent tipping.
- Attach the power cord to the back of the printer, and then insert the power cord into the electrical vent.
- If your 123 HP Envy 5643 Setupprinter has a cable link to your device, reconnect the USB cable.
- Turn on your printer.
123.hp.com/envy5643 – Printing photos in Mac OS X
Step 1: Mount photo paper in the photo tray
- Tap the photo tray inside the input tray to open it to you as far as possible.
- Glide the width of the paper to its outermost positions.
- Place the photo paper with the short edge forward and the print side down on the photo tray.
- Glide the paper forward till it stops.
- Install the output tray on the input tray again, if you unlock it, and then insert the input tray into the printer until it is locked in place.
Step 2: Alter the print settings, and then print the photo
- You can access the photo you want to print.
- Choose File, and then choose Print.
- Make sure your printer is selected. If you do not see the options in the Print dialogue box, choose Display Info.
- Choose the required print job options:
- Presets: Select the required presets from the drop-down menu.
- Paper Size: Select the required paper size from the pop-up menu. If you want to print borderless images, highlight the size of the page, and then select Borderless.
- Orientation: Pick the orientation you like (portrait or landscape).
- Borderless: Select Onto or Offto to remove the border from your frame.
- Media & Quality: The Media & Quality settings are selected automatically on the basis of the listed presets. You can change the following settings to fit your print job:
- Feed from: Choose the key tray or the photo tray
- Paper Sort: Select the required type of paper from the choices. Photo Fix
- Quality: Select from the options the appropriate quality standard.
- If the appropriate print settings have been selected, click Print.
- After printing is completed, remove the unused photo paper from the paper tray.
123.hp.com/setup 5643 – Printing photos from a memory card
Step 1: Attach the memory card into the printer
- Switch the printer on.
- Find the slot on the printer side, and then insert the memory card. Photos and documents are displayed on the control panel of the printer.
Step 2: Alter the print settings, and then print the photo
- Tap the photo you want to print on the printer control panel, and then tap Continue to display the selected photo.
Choose the required print job options:
- Choose the number of copies you want to print by scrolling the numbers up or down in the upper right corner.
- Edit: Tap the Edit icon in the bottom left corner to adjust the brightness, crop, or rotate the selected photo.
- Print Settings: Tap the print settings icon at the bottom left corner to use features such Red Eye Removal or Photo Fix.
- After you have selected the desired print settings, tap Continue, and then tap Print.