123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5660 Printer Illustration
The 123 HP Envy 5660 Setup full feature software contains everything you need to mount and use your HP printer. This group of software provides a full range of drivers, installers, and optional software from 123.hp.com/setup 5643.
If you want Mac drivers, a separate download named HP Envy 5660 driver Software can be downloaded.
123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer Features
123 HP Envy 5660 Copy
The Copy menu on the 123 HP Envy 5660 Setup printer display allows you to conveniently select the number of copies and the color or black and white for plain paper copying. You can also easily open advanced settings such as adjusting the type and size of the file, changing the darkness of the copy, and resizing the copy.
123 HP Envy 5660 Scan
You can initiate a scan either from the control panel of the printer or from your computer. If you want to easily scan one page to an image file, scan from the control panel. Scan from your computer if you want to scan several pages in a single file, describe the scan file format, or make adjustments to the scanned image.
Link wirelessly to the printer without a router
HP Wireless Direct allows your WiFi devices such computers and smartphones to connect directly via WiFi to your printer using wireless networks and hotspots. With wireless direct, you can print Wireless directly from your WiFi-enabled devices to the printer without a wireless router.
123.hp.com/envy5660 Mobile Application
123 HP Envy 5660 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network that allows you to print a document or an image from an Apple device. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer with wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
123 HP Envy 5660 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that can easily produce prints from your Android, Mobile or Tablets. Print with Live Internet access from anywhere. You can give the document or image you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
123 HP Envy 5660 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you to share printers just one click away. Any form of app can use Cloud Print when it is connected to a web-connected device. You can attach a printer to and start printing on your Google Cloud Print account. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is easy.
123.hp.com/envy5660 Latest Driver & Manual Download
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Get the latest version of the printer driver in seconds from 123.hp.com/envy 5660 us.
- Click the connexion to download the 123 HP Envy 5660 printer compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our simple step-by-step instructions help you install your own printer and troubleshoot it.
- To download your corresponding 123 HP Envy 5660 user manual, click the link below.
123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer Quick Tips
- Use original HP ink cartridges.
Paper loading tips
- Mount a stack of paper (not just a page). All the paper in the stack must be of the same size and type to prevent paper jam.
Printer settings tips:
Select the appropriate form of paper from the Media drop-down list in the Tray Selection area, then select the appropriate quality of print in the Quality Settings area.
123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer Troubleshooting
Black Ink Not Printing and other Print Quality Issues
Step 1: Eliminate the black ink cartridge
- Turn on the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Find the slots on the left and right side of the printer.
- Glide your fingers into the two slots, then raise softly to open the access door to the cartridge. The carriage slides into the entry area of the cartridge.
- To remove the cartridge, raise the lid on the cartridge slot, and then softly force the lid back until it is locked.
- Tug the black cartridge to extract it from the slot.
- Fix the black cartridge aside and the nozzles face up.
- Shut the cartridge access door.
- Attempt the print job.
Step 2: Examine the paper
Using the following guidelines to make sure the paper you are using suits the print job. If not, re-fill the printer with a suitable form of paper.
Step 3: Monitor the print settings
Monitor the print settings to make sure they fit for your print job.
Step 4: Monitor the assessed ink levels
- Click the Home button on the control panel on the printer to open the Home screen.
- To select Ink Levels, select the down arrow, and then select OK. The control panel shows estimated levels of inks.
Step 5: Print a Print Quality Diagnostic report
- Click the Down Arrow to scroll to Tools on the printer control panel, and then click OK.
- To switch to Print Quality Report, press down arrow, and then select OK. The printer prints the test page.
Step 6: Wipe the ink cartridges you find flaws in the Print Quality Diagnostic Sheet, run an automated tool to clean the ink cartridges.
- Mount letter or A4, in the paper tray, unused, plain white paper.
- Click the Down Arrow to choose Tools on the printer control panel, and then press OK.
- Select the Down Arrow to select Clean Printhead, then click OK.
Step 7: Align the printer
- In the paper tray Place plain white paper.
- Click the down arrow to choose Align Printer from the control panel on the printer, and then click OK.
- Place the alignment page on the scanner glass with the print side down. Place it around the glass at the engraved guides.
- Shut the lid of the scanner, then click OK.
Step 8: Substitute the problem ink cartridge
- Click the Power button to turn on the 5660 Setup 123 HP Envy
- Raise the scanner lid.
- Lift the cartridge access door. The carriage moves into the area of entry to the cartridge.
- To unload the cartridge, open the lid on the slot of the cartridge, and then gently force the lid back until it stops.
- Tug the cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging, then pull the tug tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Connect the cartridge to the rear of the printer at a slight upward angle with the cartridge contacts, then glide the cartridge into the empty slot.
- Shut the lid on the cartridge slot to the cartridge into place.
Trail the instructions on the control panel to begin the cartridge alignment. The printer will align the cartridges and print the alignment page.