123.hp.com/oj3830 Printer Setup & Installation
123 HP Officejet 3830 Printer Setup
If you need to print a page immediately, because you have your own printer at home, you do not need to go out to do the print job. 123.hp.com/oj3830 Right before you, you have the best printer with unexpected features in it.
The Officejet 3830 printer has strong options for mobile connectivity such as the HP AiO Remote app, and more. The printer has built-in fax capabilities which allow you to send and receive faxes easily. Also the quality of the picture is fine.
123 HP Officejet 3830 Printer Features
123 HP OJ 3830 AiO Remote app
The HP AiO Remote App is the best choice when it comes to mobile printing. You can submit and receive high quality pictures and documents from your handy devices using the HP AiO Remote app.
123 HP OJ 3830 Photo Quality
This is a perfect budget printer for those who want to print paramount quality images from phones and tablets; it produces beautiful picture prints at a reasonable pace.
123 HP OJ 3830 Built-in Fax
The printer has fax functionality built in so you can quickly send and receive faxes from the web or email. For any questions related to faxes you should contact our professionals.
123 HP Officejet 3830 Mobile Application Setup
123 HP Officejet 3830 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is an exceptional feature by attaching your HP compatible printer to a wireless network that allows you to print a document or a picture from an Apple computer. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer with wireless capabilities, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
Read about More
123 HP Officejet 3830 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that can easily produce prints from your Android, Mobile or Tablets. Print with Live Internet access from anywhere. The document or picture you need to print directly to the printer enabled for 123 HP ePrint can be emailed to.
Read about More
123 HP Officejet 3830 Cloud Print Setup
Google Cloud Print helps you to connect printers just one click away. Any form of app can use Cloud Print when it is connected to a web-connected computer. You can attach a printer to and start printing on your Google Cloud Print account. It’s easy to manage printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers.
Read about More
HP Officejet 3830 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123.hp.com/OJ3830 Driver Setup
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
Get the new printer driver update from 123.hp.com/oj 3830 to us in seconds.
Click the connexion to download the 123 HP Officejet 3830 printer compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
Our basic step-by – step instructions help you instal your own printer and troubleshoot it.
To download the user manual for your respective 123 HP Officejet 3830 click on the page.
123.hp.com/OJ3830 – Printer Quick Tips
When not in use, switching off your printers as they appear to emit heat when they are switched on.
Do not clean the print head and inside the printer using a wet cloth or tissues.
Never sacrifice the consistency of the 3830 cartridges in hp officejet. Make sure your printer uses the best-in – class cartridges from 123.hp.com/oj3830.
Clean your hp oj 3830 printer using filtered or bottled water only (Do not use tap water).
123.hp.com/OJ3830 – HP Officejet 3830 Printer Troubleshooting
What if my printer does not print after connecting to the network?
You have successfully connected the printer to a wireless network but the connexion is lost. If the printer does not hold the relation, you can experience difficulties when printing and scanning. There are several possibilities for solving this connection problem,
- Your printer can not get properly linked to the network often. To solve the problem,
- You will need to print out a Wireless Network Test Report from the control panel of the printer to see whether there are any communication problems. On the result page of the Network report, the link problems will be shown at the top of the report if any.
- Enter the Printer’s Homepage if there are no problems shown on the Report tab. To do this, the printer’s IP address would need to be identified from the report tab. If you are unable to reach the Homepage of the printer, try power cycling of the printer and your router and try again.
- Might not have wired your machine to the same network as your printer. To repair this,
- Open any of the web browsers you installed on your computer, and type the IP address of the printer in the address bar to access the home page of the printer.
- If you can access this web page your machine and printer will be connected to the same network.
- At times, the printer may be disabled by the firewall programme or antivirus you use. Disable the firewall software by pressing ‘Still enable’ in the popups displayed by the firewall app, for HP printers.
- Might not fit well with your wireless router.
- The problem may also come up when your printer’s IP address is changed. You’ll then need to update the app with your updated IP address. Upgrading the device to a new IP address:
If you are using a computer running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Select, pick Programs, then choose HP from the Options list.
- Select your printer name under HP, and then select Update IP Address.
- When using a device running Windows 8/8.1:
- From the Start screen open the printer program.
- Choose ‘Utilities’ on top of the Printer Device pad.
- Select IP Update and enter the new IP address.
Why does my scanned output have vertical streaks all over it?
There can be vertical lines in the scanned output when scanning a document. Some common sources that cause skewed outputs are as follows:
- Interference with statics
- Does not attach the USB cable or power cable properly
- Present fingerprints, smudges, lint, or dust on scanner glass
- Staub or debris on the scanner cover or left inside the printer
- Damaged or scratched glass on scanner
- Weak connections inside
- Bulb or pieces of incomplete or defective scanner
Do note to keep your printer and scanner components clean to prevent these blurred outputs. If the link problem persists even after a thorough cleanup, you will have to follow the steps below to reset the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer.
- Ensure the printer is turned on and the power cable is then removed from it.
- Detach and reconnect the USB cable, from the printer and from the device.
- Detach the wall socket power cable, and attach it again.
- Now the power cable is attached to the printer.
- Click the Power button, and turn the printer on.