123.hp.com/oj7610 Setup Printer
123 HP Officejet 7610 Printer Illustration
123 HP Officejet 7610 Printing versatility and reliability at a cheap price. Specialized quality with up to 13 x 19 inch wide format printing. Easily duplex printing protects energy and paper costs.
Incredibly compact unit saving on space. With a space-saving design, count on easy wireless printing and resource-conserving presentation.
123.hp.com/oj7610 Printer Features
Get wide-format printing
Yield professional colour prints from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches, and comfortable copying, scanning and faxing. Market your trade with borderless flyers and leaflets that dry quickly and last for ages. Reasonably print with single inks.
Time-saving features for office tasks
Abridge the printing tasks and handle high-volume jobs with reliability from HP being easily supported. Use a stunningly compact HP e-all-in-one with instinctive controls and 250-sheet paper tray to scan large documents-up to 11 x 17 inches-in a single pass.
Connect and print-at the office
Connect and print effortlessly, whether it’s at the office or on the go. Link to multiple PCs via your office network-wireless 1 or Ethernet-to share. Print from almost anywhere on your smartphone or tablet, using HP ePrint.
123.hp.com/oj7610 Mobile Application
123 HP Officejet 7610 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature by attaching your HP compatible printer to a wireless network that allows you to print a document or a picture from an Apple computer. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer with wireless capabilities, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
Read about More
123 HP Officejet 7610 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that can easily produce prints from your Android, Mobile or Tablets. Print with Live Internet access from anywhere. The document or picture you need to print directly to the printer enabled for 123 HP ePrint can be emailed to.
Read about More
123 HP Officejet 7610 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print helps you to connect printers just one click away. Any form of app can use Cloud Print when it is connected to a web-connected computer. You can attach a printer to and start printing on your Google Cloud Print account. It’s easy to manage printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers.
Read about More
123.hp.com/oj7610 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123 HP Officejet 7610 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Give us the latest version of the printer driver in seconds from 123.hp.com/oj 7610.
- Click the link to download the 123 HP Officejet 7610 printer compatible with both Windows and Mac.
123 HP Officejet 7610 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our basic step-by – step instructions help you instal your own printer and troubleshoot it.
- To download your corresponding 123 HP Officejet 7610 user manual, click the link below.
123 HP Officejet 7610 Printer Quick Tips
Improve the quality of your print with proper paper settings.
If your ink cartridges are drying up and the result isn’t printing well, then try to dip the printhead on the cartridge into some water for a few seconds.
Use the printer once a while to ensure that the printer works fine.
123.hp.com/oj7610 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/oj7610 – Solve copy problems
No copy came out
Monitor the power
Ensure the power cord is firmly connected, and switch the printer on.
Monitor the status of the printer
The 123 HP Officejet 7610printer might have another job to do. Examine the display of the control panel for information on employment status. Pause to finish any job that is being processed.
Possibly blocking the printer. Test for jams.
Examine the trays
- Make sure it is loaded with paper.
- Copies are spotless
- Check your paper
- Examine your settings
- Could set the contrast setting to be too bright. Tap Copy, tap Settings, touch Lighter / Darker on the 123 HP Officejet 7610 printer control panel, and then use the arrows to generate darker copies.
Examine the trays
If you copy from the automatic document feeder (ADF) make sure the originals have been properly loaded.
Documents are missing or faded
Alter to the Normal or Best setting.
Examine the original
- The correctness of the copy depends on the quality of the original and its size. Use the options Copy to change copy brightness.
- Colored backgrounds can cause images to mix into the background in the foreground, or the background could be viewed in a different shade.
- If you copy a less original border, mount the original onto the scanner glass and not the ADF.
- If you are copying a photo, be sure to load it onto the scanner glass as indicated by the scan bed icon.
Size is reduced
The reduction / enlarge or other copy function may have been set from the printer control panel to diminish the image being scanned. Monitor the copy job settings to ensure they ‘re for normal size.
The HP software settings could be set to decrease the image being scanned. Change settings, if necessary.
A dirty glass scanner may diminish the image being scanned. Wipe the glass or backrest of the scanner.
Copy quality is meager
Take steps to progress the copy quality
- Put the paper together correctly. If the paper is incorrectly mounted it may skew, causing unclear descriptions.
- Use or construct a sheet of carrier to guard your originals.
Checks the printer
- The lid on the scanner may not be properly closed.
- The glass or lid backrest of the scanner may require cleaning.
- Cleaning may be required on the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Print a Print Quality Diagnostic Page and test the page instructions to solve copying problems of poor quality.
- White or faded, vertical stripes
Too light or too dim
- Try changing contrast settings and copying quality settings.
- Unexpected lines
- Cleaning may be needed on the scanner glass, lid backrest, or frame.
- Black dots and stripes
- There might be ink, glue or an unwanted material on the scanner glass. Try to clean out the printer.
Copy is slanted or skewed
- Right-click the printer list’s blank space, then select Reset printing.
- In the confirmation window select Reset.
- Type the name of the administrator and the password, then choose OK.
- Wait ahead to reset the printing system. No printers should show up in the menu when done.
- Try to reinstall the HP driver and software, then select the printer on Mac.
- Try scanning.
The printer prints half a page, then expels the paper
Monitor the ink cartridges
- Ensure that the appropriate ink cartridges are mounted and that the ink cartridges are not low on ink.
- Check settings
- Confirm that the size and type of paper charged is equal to the settings of the control panel.