123.hp.com/ojpro6960 Setup Printer
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Illustration
123.hp.com/setup 6960 – Quick printing from a range of tablets and smartphones. Link a smartphone or tablet directly to the printer and print without a network without much effort. Wireless printing, and sharing this all-in-one with modern wireless users.
With the HP Officejet Pro 6960 All-in-One Printer Remote mobile phone, you can conveniently handle the printing tasks and search on the go.
123.hp.com/ojpro6960 Printer Features
Professional Color for Less
Fair, color which never runs out of quality. Print color documents that are of good quality for up to half the cost per page compared to lasers. Cover with HP Instant Ink up to 50 per cent and never run out. Rely on original HP ink cartridges to provide water resistant, durable prints that last for centuries.
123 HP OJPro 6960 Easy Mobile Printing
Mobile Streamlined System. Using 123.hp.com/setup 6960 to conveniently print from your desktop, tablet or laptop Computer and keep trading going quickly-right from your mobile.
123 HP OJPro 6960 Stay Productive
Manage further work without slowing down. Protect paper with automatic two-sided printing, and pace a 35-page ADF through jobs. To print, scan, copy and fax work, press and swipe the touchscreen on the 6960 like you would a smartphone and get instant entry to customization shortcuts.
123.hp.com/ojpro6960 Mobile Application
123 HP OJPro 6960 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature by attaching your HP compatible printer to a wireless network that allows you to print a document or a picture from an Apple computer. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer with wireless capabilities, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
Read about More
123 HP OJPro 6960 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that can easily produce prints from your Android, Mobile or Tablets. Print with a Live Internet connexion from anywhere. The document or picture you need to print directly to the printer enabled for 123 HP ePrint can be emailed to.
Read about More
123 HP OJPro 6960 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print helps you to connect printers just one click away. Any form of app can use Cloud Print when it is connected to a web-connected computer. You can attach a printer to and start printing on your Google Cloud Print account. It is easy to manage printers and print jobs on Cloudy ready printers.
Read about More
123.hp.com/ojpro6960 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Provide us in seconds with the new edition of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/ojp6960
- Click the connection to download the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 printer compatible with both Windows and Mac.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our basic step-by – step instructions help you install and troubleshoot your own printer.
- To download your corresponding 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 user manual, click the link below.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Quick Tips
- Occasionally, ink can dry up and cause minor blockages within the nozzles of the printheads, which can lead to streaky and fading of the prints. If this happens to you, you can purchase cleaning cartridges inside an inkjet printer that will clean the print heads, they can break up and extract any ink that has dried within the print heads.
- Depending on how much you know about computers you may or may not have heard of the drivers. A driver is basically a piece of software that controls a system connected to your machine, in this case a printer, and panels it up.
- If your printer driver disc has been lost and requires it to reinstall the driver then don’t be afraid, most companies have their driver archives on their websites 123.hp.com/setup 6960, you might end up with a newer driver version this way too.
- You can print a test page on certain printers, without even going into the print system of your computers. It varies depending on the device , for example if you clasp the ‘x’ button and the colour button then a test page will be printed on the hp ojpro 6960 for example. Look at your manual printers to see if this feature is in your printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/ojpro6960 – ‘Paper Mismatch’ Error (Windows)
Paper Mismatch or Paper Size Mismatch
This error demonstrates ensuring the ink is not misused when print driver paper settings do not match the paper loaded in the printer.
Step 1: Alter the paper size setting
Track the setting of the paper size to ensure it fits the document you plan to print.
- Select Tab, then tap Print for the pages that you want to print.
- Ensure that your printer is in the drop-down list box on Name or Printers, then pick Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Tap Quality / Paper
- If required select Advanced and then select Paper Size.
- Click on the paper size equivalent to the size and type of paper installed in the printer tray, then select Well. If no similar paper sizes exist, select the size from the choice nearest to the size of the paper placed in the tray.
- Pick Yes, then start printing out.
Step 2: Monitor the paper source setting
- Eliminate all the paper from all the input trays on the printer.
- Remove the paper, then adjust the paper width guides so that they softly rest against the edge of the stack of paper.
- In the program from which you wish to print, select File, then select Print.
- Ensure that your printer is in the Name or Printers drop down option, and then pick Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Click the tab on Paper / Quality, then click Paper Source to pick the correct tray.
Pick Yes, then click.
Step 3: Rearrange the printer
- Turn the printer on, if it’s not on before.
- Pause until you start, until the printer is idle and quiet.
- When the printer is turned on, remove the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Remove wall outlet power chain.
- Stop 60 seconds or more.
Plug back the power cord into the wall socket.
- Reconnecting the power cord to the printer hind.
- If this does not turn on mechanically, switch on the printer.
- The printer will endure a period of heating up. The printer lights will glow, and the chariot will move.
- Stop until the warm-up time goes down and your printer is idle and quiet before starting.