123.hp.com/ojpro6978 – HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer setup
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Rig Super charges the office with fair colour and good performance on two sides. Cover paper with two-sided automatic printing, and perform further errands without slowing down. Obtain a range of choices for mobile printing and seamless device setup.
Inexpensive light, which never runs out of content. With Original HP high-yield ink cartridges, print up to 5x as many black text pages. 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 Printer performs more activities with ease and scans quickly. Set speed to fast print, scan, and copy speeds for performance. Render scanning accurate and effortless.
123.hp.com/ojpro6978 Printer Setup Features
Affordable, quality color
Print color for up to 50 percent less than lasers per page, and save up to 50 percent on Instant Ink. Color yield and black text production at the same amount, and never run out of ink delivered to your door.
Seamless mobile setup
Effortlessly print from your mobile, tablet or laptop Computer, when and where you need to. Get up and running right out of the box, and link to Ethernet and wireless networking the way you want.
123 HP OJPro 6978 Energy Star
Products which are ENERGY STAR-qualified avert greenhouse gas emissions by complying with strict U.S. guidelines on energy competency. The Environmental Protection Agency and the United States; Energy Department.
123.hp.com/ojpro6978 Mobile Printing Setup
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is an exceptional feature by attaching your HP compatible printer to a wireless network that allows you to print a document or a picture from an Apple computer. If you are using a compatible HP AirPrint printer with wireless capabilities, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
123.hp.com/ojpro6968 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that can easily produce prints from your Android, Mobile or Tablets. Print with Live Internet access from anywhere. The document or picture you need to print directly to the printer enabled for 123 HP ePrint can be emailed to.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Cloud Print Setup
Google Cloud Print helps you to connect printers just one click away. Any form of app can use Cloud Print when it is connected to a web-connected computer. You can connect a 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer with and start printing on your Google Cloud Print account. It is easy to manage printers and print jobs on Cloudy ready printers.
123.hp.com/ojpro6978 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Offer us the new version of the printer driver in seconds from 123.hp.com/ojp6978.
- Click the connection to download the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer compatible with both Windows and Mac.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our simple step-by – step instructions allow you to instal and troubleshoot your own printer 123.hp.com/ojpro6978.
- To download the user manual for your respective 123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 System, click the page.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Quick Tips
- Make sure you have enough ink on the cartridges. Tap (Ink) from the Home screen to display approximate ink levels.
- Fix the settings of the print quality and the size of paper according to the form and amount of paper placed in the paper tray.
- Select the Paper Type / Quality pop-up option on the Print dialogue, and select the appropriate type and quality of paper.
123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Printer Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/setup 6978 – Fixing Scan Quality Issues
Step 1: Check the issue is not printing-related
If quality problems occur while machine printing, don’t continue with these steps. Index your printer model number is 123 HP Officejet Pro 6978 Setup if necessary, then look for the print quality to display the Fixing Bad Print Quality document for steps to solve the problem.
Step 2: If your printer has an ADF, dust or paper deposit on the rollers or separator pad inside the ADF can end up causing scan quality issues. Access the ADF, then wipe the ADF rollers and separator pad.
- Delete the original ADF text, and turn to the 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer.
- Separate the power cord from the printer ‘s back, and open the ADF cover.
- Within the ADF, find the paper pick rollers and the separator pad.
- Moisture a clean, free cloth and then squash any excess liquid.
- Using the damp cloth to clear any residue from the paper pick rollers and from the separator surface.
- Leave the exposed ADF cover for 2 minutes to allow the paper pick rollers and separator pad to dry.
- Shut the cover of ADF.
- Remount the original written paper side up in the feeder tray.
- Glide through the guides for page width until they’re snug against the page.
- Re-link the power cord to the printer, and try
Step 3: Alter the scan settings
Adjust scanning settings in the HP Quick Scan app.
- Mount the item according to your printer style and features on the scanner window, in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Look for scan in the Mac, then select HP Easy Scan in the Results option.
- Choose your printer name from the drop-down scanner in HP Quick Scan
- From the Presets pick your scan form
Select Edit Settings to adjust any basic settings to the preset you have selected, such as scanning color, orientation, or consistency.
- Click Check.
- To add more pages, select Scan Next Object, or select Finished.
- In the left row, choose the thumbnail version of the scanned object. The item shows in the preview pane at the top.
- Choose Edit to change colors, straighten the scan, or crop the image.
- Choose Submit in the bottom right corner of the window to save your scans to a folder on the Mac, then pick Folder.
- In the showing pane , select Where menu to navigate to the folder to which you want to save the file, then tap Save.
- To check for your scan, go to the folder where you saved the scan and then double-click on the file.
Step 4: Rearrange the printer
Rearranging the printer may cause certain types of scanners to calibrate that can fix the issue.
- Eliminate any objects from the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) and scanner panel, then shut down the cover.
- Loosen the power cord from the printer and the wall outlet or power strip with the printer turned on.
- Stop for 60 seconds minimum.
- Plug back the power cord into a wall socket.
- Rejoin power cord to printer 123.hp.com/ojpro6978.
- Montage the original document or photo, then try scanning.