123 HP Printers – Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print helps you to connect printers just one click away. Any form of app can use Google Cloud Print when it is connected to a web-connected device. You can attach a printer to and start printing on your Google Cloud Print account. It is easy to manage printers and print jobs on Cloudy ready printers.
Registering your printer:
To register your printer you need the following information:
- A PC running on Chrome, Linux, OS X v10.7 or higher, or Windows XP or later, or Chromebook.
- Loaded on your Desktop by Google Chrome browser.
- A count for Google.
- A ready-to-print Google Cloud File, linked to the same network as your computer.
- An active link over the Internet.
Instructions to be followed to register your printer:
- Power with HP Printer.
- Open your PC’s Chrome browser, and sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the Chrome menu icon on your browser’s home screen, and pick Settings from the drop-down display.
- Scroll to Reveal Advanced Settings
- Then scroll down to Google Cloud Print, and then press Manage.
- Google Cloud printing senses every printer on your network.
Configure your printer
Cloud Ready Printer:
The Cloud printing press links directly to the internet. Make sure your printer is ready for cloud, or is compatible with HP ePrint.
- Google chrome opens on your screen
- Open a new tab and enter the devices chrome:/
- Click My Devices, and see if My Devices lists your printer.
- If you have your printer available under My Account, your printer will be previously registered with Google Cloud Print. Press Add to view the list of registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- If New Devices lists your printer, press Register and then print out a confirmation tab. You can be prompted to complete the registration from the Printer Control Panel in most printers.
- If your printer is inaccessible, make sure your printer is linked to the network, or try connecting your printer to the email address of the printer. HP ePrint has to be the printer that has an email address available.
- Google Cloud Print is mounted on your Mobile computer
- Make sure you have Cloud Print app enabled on your computer. If not previously installed, follow the steps to install
Cloud Ready Printer:
Enable your Mobile Device settings.
Tap Printing, under Method.
If it doesn’t print to your mobile computer, download and instal the Cloud Print app from the Google Play Store directly.
Print from a computer or Mobile device
Print texts or photographs which are saved using Google Cloud Print on your Chromebook or device.
- Step 1 Open your web browser to Chrome, then sign in to your Google account.
- Step 2 Please go to Google Cloud Print jobs for detailed details.
- Step 3 Click Print, select Upload file to print, then click Pick a file from my choice to print.
- Step 4 Select the photo or document from your mobile device you want to print, and then press Open.
- Step 5 Pick the name of your HP printer from the list of available printers in the Google Cloud Print window, and then press Print.
- Step 6 If necessary, adjust the print settings, then press Print again.
To customize your printer name
Instead of using the name that was automatically assigned, you can customise the printer name.
- Step 1: Open your desktop Chrome browser, and log in to your Google account.
- Step 2: Go to Print Printers in Google Cloud.
- Step 3: A list of Google Cloud printers that had previous displays registered.
- Step 4: Pick the renamed HP printer, and then press the Rename button.
- Step 5: Give a new name to your HP printer, then again press the Rename button to confirm your option.
Print an email or webpage from your computer
- Step 1: Use Google cloud print to print an email or a website from your Chromebook, device or laptop.
- Step 2: Open your laptop or computer’s Chrome browser, and then log in to your Google account.
- Step 3: Open your email or web page you wish to print.
- Step 4: Press the Chrome menu icon shown at the top of the page, then pick Print from the menu drop-down list.
- Step 5: The Monitor screen will display the Print window.
- Step 6: Under Target, pick Change button from the Print window.
- Step 7: Shows the Pick a destination window. Choose your HP Printer from that window, under Google Cloud Print.
- Step 8: In the Print window, make adjustments to the print settings, then press Print.
Print from Gmail on my computer
To print a file from your Gmail account, use the registered Google Cloud Print Printer.
- Step 1 : Open your laptop or computer’s Chrome browser, and then log in to your Google account.
- Step 2: Use your browser then open Gmail.
- Step 3: Open the email you want to print out.
- Step 4: To start printing your mail click on the Print button.
- Step 5: Opens a new window in the Print pane. Click on the Change button in that window, under Destination.
- Step 6: Pick a view of a destination window. Select your HP Printer from that window, under Google Cloud Print.
- Step 7: In the Print window, make adjustments to the print settings, then press Print.